Saturday 17 January 2009

Whiff of Joy Bag Topper

Is Charlotte Angel just for Christmas? I hope I might use her more often. I made this bag topper for a little challenge Katharina has ending today and I'm about to use the recipe for Amaretti she has posted with it! I'll be back later with a card made for the WoJ challenge using the same green and purple combo. I used Pollen 'Blackcurrant' with Papermania printed paper, X-cut punch, Anita's ribbon and Whiff of Joy 'Charlotte Angel' painted with H2Os and gel pen details.Mon sac étiquette pour un mini-challenge de Katharina. J'ai utilisé le tampon 'Charlotte Angel' de Whiff of Joy avec peinture de H2Os (aquarelles brillantes), Papier de Pollen et Papermania, Ruban de Anita's, perforatrice de X-Cut.
Edited: Sunday: Here are the Amaretti (what's left of them, and there are even less now) - Yummy :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yum Karen, why did you have to put those yummy goodies on your blog lol, I just fancy one of those now. Love your cute bag topper, that image is adorable. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I love how you hve used Charlotte and agree she is not just for Christmas. Those amaretti biscuits look delicious too!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Karen!! And how great that you even tried the recipe. Thanks for your fabulous entry.
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete