Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cyclist Birthday Card

Had a request for a birthday card featuring a cyclist so made this one using the PaperPlay sketch as inspiration. I have no idea where I bought these cyclists from - It was too long ago  - but they are popular as it is the perfect sporty figure whilst my cyclist stamps are too old-fashioned/childish/wrong size! Also fits this week's 'Sporty' theme on Creative Inspirations and the Birthday theme on the Pollycraft blog. I will probably add a sentiment but I'm not sure if they want it in English or French yet!
Used: Basic Grey 'Cupcake' papers and rub-ons; SCAP background stamps; ColorBox chalk inks; blue paper and cyclist from stash.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome card!! Love the cyclist. You did a fabulous job on it!

    ReplyDelete