Friday 9 November 2007

Teddy Challenge

Monday's challenge from Natalie was to create a card with a teddy bear on. So, here is my first Rags card: Seriously cute decoupage bear created by Funky Fairy Sharron. I have been wanting to use this image (Rags 7) for a while so it was all the excuse I needed. The tree and spotty paper are also Funky Fairy and they are mounted on some holographic green paper and red card on a craft tonic square card. Holographic glitter glue is currently welded to my hand so you might spot a bit of that too!

I'll be setting a new challenge on Monday ... Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Karen :) Your rags has a waistcoat on....mine doesnt LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and composition of your card. Do we get an idea of what the challenge maybe?

    ReplyDelete