Sunday, 27 March 2011

Distress Ink page

Apart from being quite ill after I got back from the UK, I don't know why I've been unable to blog anything again lately: Just got out of the habit and couldn't get back in to it. So here's a page that I finished a few weeks ago, just to break the ice really, with the intention to blog more (again)...
The white card base and layers are all coloured with Broken China Distress Ink: I used a brayer on the base and different resist techniques (paint on the flowers and clear embossing powder on the dots) and tone-on-tone (diamonds). I edged the pieces and page with Aged Mahogany for a bit of contrast and stamped with Sepia Archival ink.
Stamps: Hampton Art, Inkadinkado. Title cut from foam with Sizzix alphabet.
The photo isn't mine: It's a nursery photo of our grand-daughter but I don't know who to credit.