Tuesday 5 February 2008

Middle Name Game

I've been tagged by 5 people for this - Thanks girls!!!

You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

My middle name is Linda...
L - Lisa is my sister's name and she'll be 40 on Saturday so I can't blog what I've been working on yet...
I - Installation d'entreprise: That's the name of the course I am on all this week: It's compulsory if you want to start a business of any size in France and it's tough going even for those who are fluent in the language, and I'm not!
N - No meat or veg: I've been vegetarian for 23+ years
D - Designing: Love it!
A - Artistic? I like that others think I am but it's not how I would describe myself and I really envy those people who can just pick up a pencil or paintbrush and create something great. Could have Anglais: There's no doubting that I'm English despite living in France but many French call my husband that to be firmly told he's gallois (Welsh)!

Who do I know who hasn't been tagged with this? If that's you - How did you escape? - Consider yourself tagged!

I'm hoping to put up something creative for the
Funky Fairy challenge (see link on the right) very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment