Friday 10 October 2008

I'm still here!

After a great party with a bunch of kids doing treasure hunts and painting T-shirts as well as the usual pass the parcel and musical chairs on Wednesday, I have collapsed in a heap and haven't made a single card! Or maybe it was the stress of having to make the birthday cakes that did it!
I have however provided one craft soirée and, after tonight's Téléthon (French charity) meeting, the number planned in the next 5 weeks has grown to 2 craft workshops and 2 craft fair weekends so I need to get cracking!

In a bit of blog-hopping relaxation I found Nikki's candy of 2 gorgeous High Hopes stamps, and as if her great cards weren't enough of a reason to hop over there!
And although it only seems like yesterday Susie at White Ribbon Cards was offering candy, she is generously offering more. Again great work to inspire you too.
And I must be the last person on the crafting planet to not know this blog: SusanBlueRobot. Susan is offering candy to celebrate 200000 hits, and that's only since April, but there were another 13000 on top when I just looked! If you have any kind of computerised cutter you MUST look at her site and give yourself plenty of time: It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment