Tuesday 23 June 2009

Friday Sketchers

Here's a card using the Friday Sketchers layout by Beatrice. It's a great sketch and one I think I will revisit. It's quite simple so suits me well! Having said that, I often prefer to leave cards without a sentiment and haven't included one here.I have used the owl from the Inkadinkado 'Birds Galore' pack with ColorBox chalk ink, layered on Bazill card; PaperMania 'Secret Garden' papers; Cuttlebug 'Spring Leaf' dies; Making Memories and Prima flowers. It doesn't show in the photo but I've also used a transparent Sakura Glaze pen on the eyes, white dots of the owl's body and it's feet to give it a bit more 'pop'.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!!! Love the colors and layout! Wonderful image!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Karen. Love the Owl image with the matching backing paper. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card...love the papers with your little owl. :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge this week - I'm so happy to be the sponsor and love visiting all of the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really lovely and so pretty.
    thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the owls! Very fun card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow karen, this card is wonderful!! I love the owls...

    hugs elisabetta

    ReplyDelete