Thursday 10 June 2010

Is it a spider, is it a mouse...

It's Henry superhero digi stamp! Free from Kathrina's blog. I had a request for a sand-coloured card for a 10 year old birthday: I used 'Sandbox' embossed Bazzill with scraps of mulberry paper; inking the edges with ColorBox chalk 'chocolate and blueberries'. I coloured Henry with Whispers marker pens and cut him and my computer-generated text with Nestabilities. The corners are Basic Grey 'archaic' stickers and I pulled apart a piece of string until I felt it was the right look and then threaded through the image, round the brad and back.

Three cards shown today - Must be football season if I can manage a hat trick!
Entering this card for the Stamp something - digital challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag!!! Wonderfully colored! Great job in creating the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle est extraordinaire cette carte ! J'aime beaucoup le motif !!

    ReplyDelete