Thursday 25 October 2007

More Funky Fairy

Downloaded all Sharron's great designs and then didn't know where to start. Even looking for one file, I found another I hadn't seen before: There's so much in each folder. I will do my best to say which kit these are from: First is a mini-album made from the Baby Girl Collection with a decoupaged front:
A waterfall card from the Colourful Daze collection with papermania brads; just pull the ribbon!
From the Colourful Xmas Daze, a snowflake paper printed straight on to a Craft Tonic card with topper and printed acetate wrap for extra shine.
Bouquet of Colourful Daze flowers and paper 'stems' with florists cellophane and Birthday kit text as a tag. Some flowers decoupaged and/or crystal glazed.

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards - oh can't wait to receive the other sets from Shaz. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! I'm Louise from the fiat coupé in chambord... can't get in touch with you via email... so I try a little comment on your blog!
    What you do is really amazing... here is the link to my "art":
    www.calligraphismes.fr
    Get in touch with me if you need any handlettering, I 'll be glad to help ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Love the funky fairy, i'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete