Here's a couple of additional things for items blogged previously, and thanks for the comments made on those and others :)
Firstly, a few weeks ago I made a photo album completely from scratch.I have the inner pages on order (the good old fashioned ones with interleaving) but I have now made the box to house it, which I'm relieved to say fits like a glove! It is quite sturdy as it was reinforced and reinforced before being covered in Scivertex.Secondly, I decorated the front of a note book to match the dinosaur card posted a few days ago.
A little thank you present which I think will be useful. I stuck everything down flat this time, which I wouldn't normally do, but I want it to last.I used the Cuttlekids dies with skivertex and paper pieces again and matched the backing and stamping to the card and, before all that, I put a few drops of the diluting spirit on a bit of sponge and used that with a few drops of 'Bottle' green alcohol ink on the cover of the book. Also glossed the printed name with a Sakura glaze pen.