Saturday 16 August 2008

An award while I was away !

You would think from the post below that I have been locked away doing lots of designing: Not a chance! In fact we have made 2 return trips to UK, including with a hired lorry, to empty our UK house ready for renting and then had a few days rest camping on the Ile d'Oleron (west coast of France) where we met up with some British, French and German friends. While the big furniture is being stored in a friend's barn, we are floor to ceiling with boxes here and my sister-in-law and her husband are arriving for a week on Tuesday! However, I have orders to fulfill so promise some cards will appear soon. I will also get some blog candy together as I am sooooo close to that 5000 figure!

Big thanks to Donna who gave me this award while I was away: Such a lovely complement.
The rules of this award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

I also love Donna's blog and in addition I nominate (from the many deserving) :
Gill
Lydia
Lou
Han
Jozza
Maureen
& Ana

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Karen :o)

    Sorry I missed your last fairy day...hope you're well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also Karen. Sorry not been on sooner but have been away. Will catch up with you soon and hope all is well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen xx Hope you're doing ok ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete