Thursday 28 August 2008

Cuttlebug demo

After seeing some other things I'd made using the cuttlebug, a group gave me some advance orders and asked me to do a demo which I did last night so these 2 cards were to demonstrate some of the different materials that can be used: The horseshoe is from a coke can (thanks for the tip Sue!). It went well: I have even more orders now :)

J’ai fait une démonstration de le ‘cuttlebug’ hier soir donc j’ai fait 2 cartes vite qui ont utilisé différent matériaux (le fer à cheval est d’une canette de coca!)

Also from a craft evening I took my sister-in-law to last week: Serviette art is very popular here so I thought it was time to have a go! Don't laugh - It will get pride of place in my greenhouse!

L’utilisation de serviettes papier à décorée des choses est populaire ici donc j’essayé le technique ! Ne rigole pas - J’aime mon joli pot !

Blog candy WILL arrive tomorrow: I'm well over the 5000 just haven't had time to finish getting it together! Thanks for looking and adding to the numbers :) And I won one of Terria's candies (so never say never) - Thanks again Terria!

Blog candy arrivera demain !

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! These projects are all terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful projects! They all look like they were so much fun to do!!! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic creations, you have been busy :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These are some wonderful creations!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. c'est magnifique !!!!!! bravo

    ReplyDelete
  6. magnifique blog tu fais de très belles choses bravo à toi et encore enchanté de faire ta connaissance biz

    ReplyDelete