Friday 9 January 2009

Bauble Card

I knew as soon as I saw the round sketch on Sandrine Vachon's blog that I wanted to use a bauble card for it:Used: Dovecraft card blank and adhesive ribbons; Docrafts Forever Friend stamp coloured with Whispers markers; Cuttlebug Mosaic and Snowflake embossing folders.
Unfortunately I have been out of action with the migraine from hell for 3 days : I think it was the realisation that even if I made 4 Christmas cards a week for the rest of the year I still wouldn't replace what I sold in December! However, I spent this morning making a card for my neice that I can't show yet but at least it means I know I have more to post rather than just hoping that I will have! I want to get back to regular blogging and I have to get back to lots of making.
And we are still waiting for the grandchild to arrive...

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! I'm so bad with round cards... This is beautiful!! Clever idea.

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen! Was the card already cut to this shape or did you do it? Hope your head is feeling better.....at least you don't have to do the hoovering!!

    ReplyDelete