Friday 20 November 2009

Just Christmas ... Cards Sketch

I made this square card for 'Just Christmas and Birthday cards' fortnightly challenge sketch:
Une carte selon the sketch chez 'Just Christmas and Birthday cards':and then another similar but A5: et d'autre similaire avec format A5:Very quick and easy using Kanban's backing and die-cut sheets plus silver mirri board embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflakes folder 3D mounted on blue card inked with silver Brilliance and then white card.
J'ai utilisé carton imprimé de Kanban avec carton argenté qui j'ai embossé avec la Cuttlebug classeur 'flocons de neige'. J'ai collé les images au carton bleu qui j'ai encré avec la Brilliance argenté, et au carton blanc.
JCBC are also having a DT call and I have sat on my hands since I read it: I have been on a DT before and know the commitment it demands but that was different... Sketches are what I love and Christmas and Birthday cards are what I do most: I know I can do it, just have to be organised... Here's my hat being thrown in... :)
J'essaye pour l'équipe de ce blog, alors j'ai choisi deux favorites cartes...
So I need to show 2 favourite cards:I love what the DT do on JCBC, just hope now they feel my style will fit in alongside theirs!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards!! Beautifully created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That penguin card is very cute!!! Hope you get lucky for JCBC! I like their site too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely cards, Karen!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. waouh it's marvellous i love what you do

    my mother in law offered me "matrice de coupe alphabet olivia" for my big shot, i try their immediatly.

    ReplyDelete