Wednesday 5 December 2007

Tiered Christmas boxes

This 20 piece set of boxes was based on templates in the Craft Robo Crafty Club by Sharon Long. I printed 2 different designs from Funky Fairy Papercrafts 'Merry Christmas' collection, one on to red card and one on to white, and used the CR to cut. Having said that the red card is 260g so the robo just scored in to it and I used scissors to free the shapes. I also removed all the dashed lines and scored creases by hand and created the top red box by taking apart and altering the small one (resized it and created a separate lid). After gluing all the boxes and lids, I finally added ribbon and holly pieces cut from spare pieces of the printed card. Might get round to adding a third larger tier but I think there's enough there for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these look gorgeous Karen ,love them ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis definately a work of art that Karen...It just looks sooo ........FABBY...thats the only word for it :)
    Imagine all the boxes filled with yummy cakes...MMmmmmmm...gorgeous!!!!
    Lol
    I love it!!!
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete