Sunday 13 July 2008

Funky Fairy for Mojo Monday

Firstly, thanks for all the nice comments on my blog and starting up my own business: It's certainly been a busy start esp as my sister has been over to stay for the last few days. I made a few cards earlier in the week but haven't had a chance to blog until today. We also went to see the first stage of the Tour de France cycling near here last Saturday and are going to the Brest 2008 shipping festival tomorrow: Lots of photos to scrapbook when I get a chance!

This card is following the sketch on Poetic Artistry - Mojo Monday using Funky Fairies new Shabby Chic papers. I really love both the new collections.
And don't miss a look at the Funky Fairy Inspiration blog at the previewed "Moo've Me" stamp: She's a saucy moo and if you make a card in the same theme you have a chance of winning her before the launch date!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love the little flower embellishments. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I really love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete