Monday 10 November 2008

I'm back ! J'ai revenu !

We had a bad storm pass overhead about 10 days ago which wiped out something electrical in most of the village: For us it was the modem! Nightmare, and first priority when the new box arrived had to be catching up on customer orders and restocking my eBay shop. Now I am ready to start catching up with some challenges and have just been blog-hopping. That means I have some candy alerts to share: Ann of Creative Antics has some Christmas candy; Desiree is celebrating 15000 hits and Bev of All the Things I Love has gorgeous Whiff of Joy candy to celebrate 50000 hits!

and last but not least BIG thanks to Gayle of Little Bird Design: When we got back on-line I discovered I had won her generous blog candy which cheered me up massively amongst all the chaos!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. Sounds like a very trying time and it is good that you made it through. Hope it won't happen again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much nice things you make!

    Thank you for entering my blog candy!

    Have a nice day!

    From Desiree in Norway

    ReplyDelete