Friday 3 April 2009

Flower Tag

I'm showing you this as it might spark an idea for personalising a flower or plant gift. It's very simple but I wanted to personalise the funeral flowers for my neice and crafting was something we shared so it was important to me to make something. Yellow was an important 'theme' so I took an A5 piece of card and folded it lengthwise over 2 garden tags and used double-sided tape to secure it. I inked the edges with yellow Brilliance and layered Papermania yellow paper with some pearly textured paper and then her name, cut on the Craft Robo and covered in Papermania yellow flocking powder. I decoupaged the bear with flowers and added some Sakura glaze to the flower centres and bear's nose and finished with some yellow ribbon. It looked lovely on the cushion of yellow and white flowers and made my brother smile on a day full of tears.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! You did a great job of creating it! Glad it brought a smile to your brother on such a difficult day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! It is very cute! No wonder it brought a smile to your brother's face!

    ReplyDelete