Tuesday 29 September 2015

Canvas - By the Sea

As I'm preparing to go spend a long weekend with friends from the 'Coeur de Scrap' forum I'm reminded that I haven't shared this piece that I made last year in Garance's workshop:
Comme je me prépare pour passer un long week-end avec des amis du forum 'Coeur de Scrap', je me rappelle que je n'ai pas encore partagé cette pièce que je faisais l'an dernier dans l'atelier de Garance:



Materials: Canvas covered board painted with acrylic paints including PaperArtsy Fresco paints Old Gold and Baltic Blue; Modelling paste through Crafters'Workshop 'Kelp' stencil then painted over with acrylics; Graphic 45 'By the Sea' paper; Tim Holtz text stamped with Archival Cobalt Blue ink;
painted and crushed eggshells (yes, really) and shells collected from the beach :)
Matériaux: Carton entoilé peinte avec des peintures acryliques y compris PaperArtsy Fresco 'Old Gold' et 'Baltic Blue'; Pâte à texture à travers pochoir Crafter's Workshop 'Kelp', puis peint à l'acrylique; Graphic 45 papier 'By the Sea'; Tim Holtz tampon texte avecd'encre Archival 'Cobalt Blue'; des œufs peints et écrasées (oui, vraiment!) et les coquillages trouvés à la plage :)
Having this one hanging in my room lead to a commission for one with photos as a gift for a 90th birthday so I'll be back another day to share that one. In the meantime I have a different something to share on Thursday 1st October so thank you for visiting today: I hope to see you again then.
Avec celui-ci accroché dans ma salle, j'ai reçu une commission pour une similaire avec des photos comme un cadeau pour un 90ème anniversaire, donc je serai de retour un autre jour pour partager celui-là. En attendant, j'ai une autre chose à partager le jeudi 1er Octobre alors je vous remercie de votre visite aujourd'hui: à jeudi.

No comments:

Post a Comment