Thursday 24 March 2016

Birthday canvas

I promised back in this post that I would return with the canvas I was commissioned to create for a 90 year old’s birthday using certain photos of her and her family and including her name. It was not easy to have a number of constraints and create something colourful to hang. I was told to keep the flowers in the photos and there are several touches of orange in the photos too so I let that guide me. It was very well received so a successful result:

J’ai promis sur ce post que je vais partager le tableau que quelqu’un m’a demandé de faire pour les 90 ans d’une femme avec son prénom et des photos d’elle et sa famille. Il n'a pas été facile d'avoir un certain nombre de contraintes et de créer quelque chose de coloré à accrocher. On m'a dit de garder les fleurs dans les photos et il y a plusieurs touches d'orange dans les photos alors je les laisse me guider. Il a été très bien reçu donc un résultat réussi:
Used: stencil: Kaisercraft tree; ink: Archival 'Olive'; paint: amond colour on the base with PaperArtsy Fresco 'Hey Pesto' green; various flowers and gems, die-cut alphabet: Cuttlebug.
Utilisé: pochoir: Kaisercraft arbre; encre: Archival 'Olive'; peinture: almonde sur le fond et PaperArtsy Fresco verte 'Hey Pesto'; divers fleurs et strass, découpe de alphabet: Cuttlebug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment