Friday 21 March 2008

More quick cards

Catching up: I have been so pushed for time this week that these Magnolia and Penny Black images were coloured with my aquarelles while I was waiting for my son at skating Monday night with the water added to blend them in any snatched moments. However I had hopped on to to Deb Neerman's blog earlier in the week and she regularly sets herself a 15 minute limit to do a card which I think is a great idea. I gave myself an hour to see how many I could get done and mounted up lots of pieces that I had lying around and got 12 cards finished including the quilled ones below and these:









All the patterned cards are from a Papermania 'Designer' Pack

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards I love them
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards and love the papers you have used too

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya
    only passing through so thought i would say hello
    then saw the quilling cards love them so left a comment
    love these cards too you have been busy
    love you blog it's always so interesting
    gill

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you have been. That dog card is just adorable. By the way your PIF goodies are on their way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have been busy, jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I can't believe you got that many cards done in such a short amount of time!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards!!!! I love each and every one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh you've been a busy bee! Lovely lovely cards each and every one of them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards Karen with some gorgeous images :)

    ReplyDelete