Monday 9 February 2009

Kimmie's Challenge #2

Thanks again Kimmie for spurring me in to action but I have got to work fast now to keep up with the deadlines - Thanks goodness for the time difference! Challenge 2 is to follow a layout with dry embossing so I made this card this morning with the pieces left from yesterday and my new Spellbinders 'Frameabilities' although I was a bit disappointed as I thought the frames came separately like the Nestabilities but in fact it is all one piece and the outside edge of the largest frame doesn't get cut: Can think of times that will be useful though! To top it off, I can't find my tan mat so embossed with Cuttlebug divine swirls instead! Gorgeous Sugar Nellie image coloured with my Whispers pens.

2 comments:

  1. Oh She's just adorable. I love the colours you have chosen and the size of the framabilities piece is good, even if the piece is 'solid all the way through'.
    ~Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job with the sketch!! Love that image!!

    ReplyDelete