Monday 9 February 2009

Forever Friends birthday card

This one is for my sister's birthday today, so I hope she's got it! I think the FF decoupage packs are great although I haven't yet come across die-cut découpage that I don't still feel the need to improve with a good cut! I've been sitting in the evenings découpaging (anglicising a french word!) and have a big tub full ready to mount on to cards now!
This one is mounted on a Nestabilities Scalloped Oval, cut, inked and butted against some adhesive ribbon hiding the join of 2 printed papers from the pack. Wish I'd taken a photo of it lying down: That individual smartie in the front has 6 layers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the colour-scheme and the image :)
    ~Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet and yummy card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete