Sunday 28 September 2008

Autumn Bon Voyage

This was done in such a rush! An hour before leaving for a farewell 'do' I still hadn't finished his card. Jonathan's girlfriend is moving back to Australia with her family after being in France 3 years and he is going with her! Therefore an Aussie themed card. I had this paper from Pink Petticoat printed, waiting to get used for the Arty Girlz 'Autumn' challenge so this was the card - All done in Autumn colours and my husband photographed it while I was getting ready to go! The koalas were water-coloured with pencils and layered 3D and I doodled round them and the sentiment to pull together what I felt were two different styles of stamp. Hope that works: It was well received, which is the main thing!

6 comments:

  1. I think it is the perfect Aussie card!! Love the colors. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely.
    Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card karen perfect colours for autumn.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Karen I love the stamped image it's so cute

    Thanks for joining in with the Autumn challenge on Arty Girlz

    There will be a new challenge posted tomorrow I hope you'll join in :)

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Karen, love the koala's :-)
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete