Thursday 18 September 2008

Dans ma Maison il y a... un chat !

Ma maison pour le challenge : Une marque-page. C’est ma première fois pour ce challenge et une longe temps depuis j’ai créé un marque-page : Voila !

‘Dans ma maison’ is a wonderful mixed media blog which I’ve stalked for a while so I’ve finally taken the plunge and joined in this week’s cat theme with my house-shaped bookmark.

Used: SeeDs stamps, Distress Inks (current fave colouring medium) and 3D glaze, buttons, fibre bits...

Thank you to those who have asked after me and sent kind wishes: I shall be in touch as I am slowly catching up with myself. Just to say the thyroid tablets are doing their stuff and I feel like a fog has lifted from my brain: It's weird when there is nothing obviously wrong but at the same time you know things aren't right. Fine now as long as I keep taking the tablets! :)

8 comments:

  1. oh !! je vois que tu habites dans le finistère !! moi aussi !! tu habites où ???
    très sympa ta maison marque page !!
    Merci de ta participation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the tablets are wroking ! ! and I know what you mean about remembering to take them! I'm dreadful at remembering and then wonder why things take an age to clear !

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops . . . forgot to say what a fabby book mark. Love those lickle paw prints ! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love all of the fibers! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bookmark. Fabulous job done on it!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très jolie maison, l'idée du marque page sympathique, merci de ta participation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bookmark! Good luck with the tablets! Hope they work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! :)

    Glad you're feeling a bit better ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete