Thursday 4 September 2008

Candy, and with a message!

Candy at: Carmen's Ecke for 20000 hits !!!
at Karin - scrap everything for 10000 hits in just 5 months !
and at Jessis Kreativblog for 10000 hits since January!
Also check out Irena's blog she has candy and stunning projects on there.

Christine at Craftlings Cosy Corner is offering great blog candy and with a point: Not only because she's topped the 10000 on the hit counter but also in an anti-word verification arguement and I have to say I totally agree! I have never used word verification, where you have to fill in those irritating jumbled letters in order to leave a message, and my blogging life would be so much easier if less people had them. I do read each message before it appears on the screen because I don't want to miss any, and I have had very little spam so don't feel that verification is necessary. Please see Christine's candy and her points and give it some thought :)

All these are not only generous but ab fab blogs too! Really recommend a visit!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my blog candy, I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karen! :o)

    This is perfect! Thank you for joining in with my 'blog candy against word verification' campaign HERE

    You have FIVE entries in the draw. Best wishes with that! :o)

    Take care and God bless..

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete