I didn't intend to do 2 challenges in one but the ideas floated around until these came out: Sunday Stampers current challenge is 'Alphabet Street' and the Tag you're It! challenge ending today was 'monochrome'. I did the blue version first but wasn't entirely happy with it and decided at over 20cm/8" it was a bit long for an average book so I did the red one which is 16cm/6" and I glazed 'Lire' being the French 'to read'.
Used: Cuttlebug 'Script' embossing folder, Brilliance inks, SU! grosgrain ribbon, SeeDs alphabets (whimsy, plain jane & large swirl), Making Memories brad.
J'ai creé 2 marque-page pour les challenges de Sunday Stampers 'Alphabet' et de Tag you're It! 'monochrome'.
J'ai utiliseé le Cuttlebug classeur de gaufrage 'Script', encre Brilliance, ruban de SU!, Tampons alphabets de SeeDs et attachés parisienne de Making Memories.