Friday 11 April 2008

Another A4 card - 18th Birthday

I was asked yesterday for another A4 card and they needed it in a hurry so I made this one this afternoon. The photo was literally taken on the run as I suddenly remembered I hadn't taken one! Fortunately my son has been on a school trip today and my husband went with them so I have had the house to myself: Made the most of it - Crafted all day!!!
Used: Range of card stock from my stash on to which I printed the sentiment and numbers and used X-cut punch and border system. Flowers are: Funky Fairy 'Doodles for Daniel' Flower stamps with Moonlight White Brilliance ink pad and holographic powder and Papermania Pearly brads.

16 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty card. Thanks for my PIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love all the pink.
    Richelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, well done. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh lovely card!! stunning!!
    just to say the card swop list is now on my blog
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! very pretty,just my type of card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it.
    everything blends together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh love this beautiful colour and layout
    she will be really pleased with this
    gill

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! I absolutely love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! It's beautiful Karen!! Time very well spent home alone ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cool super huge card Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and another A4 - yu are a clever bunny ! !

    ReplyDelete