Monday 14 April 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge 16

I set the challenge on the Funky Fairy Challenge this week: I was inspired by the new Girls and Boys papers to make the challenge Stars and Stripes: Details are on the challenge blog if you want to join in - A random winner will get their choice of download from Funky Fairy Papercrafts!

I had the idea to make a door hanger but my son wanted different papers so I made one for him and then a stars and stripes one for the challenge! All the papers are from Funky Fairy 'Girls and Boys'. The big stars are from the papers and enlarged on the computer: Love the flexibility of downloads!

10 comments:

  1. I love the door hangar idea - too cute! You did a great job - hope you win! I have not ventured into digital yet really but you have me intrigued!

    I tagged you too - check my blog for deets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great doorhangers! My granddaughter would love the skull one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are great!!! Very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these!! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fab Karen, love the idea of door hangers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! those are totally cute!!! I love the skull on the first one. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Vicki SBS13

    Please come join the SBS 13 yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SBS13/

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are both so cool! I bet your son loves his!

    ReplyDelete