Thursday 3 April 2008

NEW Funky Fairy papers released!

Funky Fairy released 'Boys and Girls' today so I can show you my first play with them from the girls part:
The first card above was made following the sketch for Ismaki challenge 10 a few weeks back but there was a delay in releasing the papers so I've had to sit on my hands until now! It includes printing one of the papers on both pink vellum and on acetate which is why I love downloads - so versatile.













I really enjoyed having a good girly play adding the dresses, shoes, bags, etc.
These go soooo well with the brilliant Pinkie Pops and lots of other Funky Fairy sets so it is really easy to mix and match but there is also loads in the collection as it is. The boys section is totally fab so it won't be long before you're seeing lots of that too!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh these are all such beautiful girly cards and the new kit looks fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!!! So girly!! I love each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...love the color combos!
    Richelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the girly cards! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful! I must try printing onto acetate - never tried it before. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you have been having fun!! love these girly cards!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very girly and gorgeous colours.
    You've won an award - if you would like to pop over to my blog for details!

    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow there soooooooooo pretty, jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these girly cards :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE them all!! Those shoes are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete