Wednesday 23 April 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge 17

The Funky Fairy challenge this week is a tutorial for making one of these drawers. A set looks even better! You only need 1 and a half pieces of card for the drawer and sleeve so have a look at the Funky Fairy Challenge blog or Inspiration blog for the details.
My drawer uses 2 different 'Do ya Doodle' designs printed to card with 'Doodles for Daniel' flower stamps, Making Memories brads and my usual lashing of holographic glitter glue! I will do more for myself at some point but I made this one in advance and decided to use it as a little present and filled it with craft bits for my neice. She has just come out of hospital (chemo for leukaemia) and we visited her at the weekend while we were in the UK. I did think of putting sweets in but craft stuff is healthier and will give her something to do while she's off school etc. The instructions were really easy to follow and the finished drawer is just a bit smaller than A5 in size.

12 comments:

  1. Wow...this is really cute! Great job.
    Richelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhits just sooo pretty , jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning ~you are so clever!!
    love those colours!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drawer is so pretty! I love the paper you used and the flowers are very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Karen...love it! Hope your Niece is recovering well from her chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really cute Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is really awesome. So cute!

    ReplyDelete